People Operations and Payroll Specialist
We are excited to announce that we have started to support a client of ours in the search for a People Operations and Payroll Specilaist.
About the company
Established in July 2022, they are dedicated to making the future of road transport fossil-free. By building and managing reliable and secure high-performance charging solutions, their mission is to support and accelerate the transition to zero-emission heavy-duty vehicles in Europe. The team is working quickly to scale up operations and network deployment.
As a fast-growing company, they want to build diverse teams who are dedicated to their vision: a world of fossil-free transport, which will go on to combat climate change.
With a focus on sustainable growth and the best possible collaboration among all stakeholders, they are looking for colleagues eager to make an impact and ready to support and accelerate the zero-emission future of road transport in Europe.
While their Dutch offices are in Amsterdam and Arnhem, their focus is distinctly pan-European, and they are expanding to several other European countries in early 2023.
About the role
The People Operation Specialist is responsible for a 100% accurate payroll and people administration of the company – in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Running the monthly payroll processes in all the countries where Milence is present (currently 4, and by the end of the year we plan to be in >9 countries). This includes employee payments, pay slips, tax and social security payments, pension payments, etc.
- Ensure that payroll is externally executed in those countries where our client does not have its own payroll solution (3rd party payroll).
- Maintain People administration continuously up to date.
- Support employees with the administrative handling of the benefits we offer (Mobility allowance, Lease car, health benefits, pension choices, etc.).
- Be the point of contact for all the suppliers involved in providing the benefits for our employees.
- Ensure proper overall payments / administrative handing of costs and invoices (booking, invoice approvals, payments, reservations, etc.).
- Lead the PO process for the People Department.
You have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in payroll or a similar role and have a working knowledge of basic payroll practices in multiple countries. Furthermore, you have experience in working with payroll software and benefits practices across Europe.
- You also have an excellent knowledge and in-depth experience with Office software (Excel, Word).
- You have strong analytical skills, are highly accurate and you excel at keeping an overview of ongoing affairs.
- You communicate effectively and collaborate well with internal- and external stakeholders.
- Your English is excellent (and if you do not speak Dutch that is fine).
- You look forward to learning new things and pick them up quickly, this includes -new skills, environments, people skills and are resilient.
- You align with our mission and values (specifically: reliable, sustainable and fast-paced).
- You radiate energy, are a positive thinker and easily engage others in various ways.
- We are especially interested in diverse candidates.
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31621258802
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.