£75000 - £85000 per annum + bonus + benefits + hybrid working
26 days ago
Are you an experienced HR Operations or HR generalist/Business Partner interested in being part of growing, global business and making impact?
This organisation, a management consultancy, have a number of key service lines and are growing through natural growth and acquisition. There is an inquisitive, entrepreneurial and intellectual workforce who now have a need for a HR Operations professional to manage a team of 6 HR professionals and lead on key people operations activity for the Firm.
You will enjoy making impact and driving continuous improvement. Reporting into the HR Director, you will partner with all areas of the business to strive towards commercial & employee success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead People Operations for the firm
- People management and leadership
- Business operations harmonisation
- HRIS management and improvement
- Managing the benefits package
- Strategic analytic input
- Technical operations: implementing and improving processes, policies etc
- Performance & ER
- Ideally you will be an experienced HR Operations Manager or HR Business Partner with a passion for and skillset in operational projects.
- Demonstrate success in driving efficiencies
- Experience of Workday is highly desirable
- Solid understanding of UK legislation and experience of dealing with performance and ER matters
- Ideally you will have a background in professional services or a fast-paced, growing start-up/corporate business
- Excellent relationship builder
Salary circa £85k + bonus + benefits + flexible working
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.