Does Entrepreneurial, Innovative, Collaborative, Agile, Fast-paced describe the type of organisation you'd like to work for? I'm working with a really unique software start-up founded by one of the best recognised entrepreneurs in the world.
This firm has really exciting growth plans throughout Europe. You will join as part of a dynamic and collaborative team in the France office and support the organisations growth by setting up the country HR and additionally taking on responsibility for other European locations as they continue to grow.
What experience does my client value?
- Experience gained in a tech-driven industry and a strong knowledge of French labour law.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-pressured and out-come oriented environment.
- Proactive and autonomous ability to thrive with ambiguity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence
- Excels at working on open-ended problems and creating effective solutions
- Comfortable being part of a flat, decentralised team, where people have freedom to approach and solve problems creatively.
- At ease with being hands-on and delivering operationally, while also possess the ability to think strategically about the bigger picture and define priorities accordingly.
- Data driven with a detail oriented approach
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- Experience using HRIS - experience in Workday would be preferred
If you feel your experience and skills are a good match for this role and are interested in hearing more, I look forward to your application.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.