*Fluency in Dutch is ideal for this role*
This is an opportunity to join successful and growing business in the retail/manufacturing industry, Our client is looking for an experience, proactive and confident People Partner
The People Partner is responsible for providing sound counsel and guidance in all areas of the human resource practice. As the trusted advisor assigned to managers/supervisors within the Global entities, you will partner and proactively work alongside the managers and employees to foster a high-performing organization that promotes global values and spirit.
- Provide support, guidance and counsel in all areas including performance management, employee relations, recruitment, disciplinary process, retention, compensation & benefits.
- Coordinate and support internal transfers, promotions and exits.
- Support Oracle HCM integration and manage the change around self-service expectations.
- Performance coach managers in all performance management activities to meet set business objectives and targets.
- Administer People policies, programs, and processes.
- Consult with managers to identify and build the appropriate performance development/improvement plan.
- Resolve employee concerns, conflicts in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with People Team members and Subject Matter Expert(SME)to identify and resolve process flow efficiency.
- Proactively advance HR concepts to implementation, leverage existing processes, systems, and service offerings to deliver and meet the needs of our customers.
- Liaise with payroll and benefits on any outstanding issues.
- Address compliance issues and recommend in-country specific HR practices to ensure consistent interpretation and application of human resource policies, statutory regulations, and employment law.
- Stay abreast of HR best practices and make recommendations accordingly.
- Participate in various projects, as requested by the People Team.
You will be part of our EMEA People Team located in Breda, the Netherlands. The team consists of two Talent Acquisition Business Partners, a Senior People Partner Coordinator, and the Manager People Team. You will report directly to the Manager People Team, and you will conduct all human resource operations for their two Dutch offices.
Must haves for the role:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a human resource generalist.
- Performance coaching experience required to support the development of new and high potential managers.
- Ability to build relationships and work through others at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and execute to an agreed upon project plan.
- Ability to manage HR programs in a geographically diverse employee community.
- Ability to source country specific employment regulations, interpret and apply.
- Experience in employee issues, talent management and working from a total rewards approach.
- Experience with a HRIS system i.e., Oracle HCM.
- Must have strong English writing and facilitation skills.
- Multiple languages preferred but not required, Dutch is a plus.
- Demonstrated high initiative and high drive for achieving results.
- Self-starter, curious and quick learner who is not afraid of agile work environment
- Competitive base salary + annual bonus
- Hybrid work environment
- Comprehensive medical benefits.
- Pension plan with company match.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- International and stable work environment.
- Work from home allowance.
- Travel allowance (public transport or mileage reimbursement)
- Sports allowance
For further information about this position please apply or email me IsabelGuerresi@frazerjones.com
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.