£50000 - £60000 per annum
2 months ago
My global technology client is looking for a seasoned People Partner to join their dynamic team with an extensive background in working within a pacey and unstructured global technology setting.
The successful Global People Partner will be responsible for driving a range of operational and strategic HR efforts, focusing on programmes such as learning and development, employee engagement and retention. This position specifically will take ownership of all the organisation's global HR efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with business leaders in support of HR solutions and make an impact at all levels of the organisation.
My client is looking for someone who has been part of a fast-paced global technology business. In this position, you will partner with executives, managers and employees to provide HR consultation and support on HR initiatives in the areas of employee relations, diversity and inclusion, learning and development, performance management, employee development etc You'll also take the lead on coaching and developing employees, helping them navigate both the company and careers. Most importantly, you'll be responsible for championing the culture and making sure employees are energized and having fun.
- Essential you have worked for a fast-paced global technology business.
- Experience supporting employee populations in Europe and being involved in day-to-day employment matters
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, and at the next moment being part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- HR Generalist skills, including employee relations and employment law, and performance management
- Strong consulting and coaching skills and the ability to build strong relationships with different people across the organization, both internationally and locally
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.