People Partner – High performing business
£60,000 – £75,000 depending on experience, + excellent benefits
Hybrid (approx. 2 days a week in Bedford or when needed.)
A brand new role has been created for a People Partner to join the HR team for a progressive Data Tech firm currently with under 200 employees and a vision to grow substantially to around 500 in the next 3 years. As part of the growth of the HR team, this role will report into the CPO and be an integral part of the business leading on the full employee lifecycle for all employees and growing a team around you in the future.
They are looking for a disruptive thinking HR professional, someone who is going to question the why and how and come up with exciting solutions thinking outside the box and driving HR forward to be an integral part of the company.
You will be excited to be a part of the journey for the business to grow, develop and will lead the way for all people related projects, performance, development and so much more
- Reporting into the CPO, you will support the organisation with a full range of HR Business Partner duties, working autonomously to manage your own workload and having a forward thinking, progressive approach to HR
- Supporting senior leaders across the organisation, driving performance outcomes and building a culture of inclusivity and engagement.
- Managing the end to end employee lifecycle you will make change happen and develop the culture of high performance and engagement
- You will understand what the business needs through the strong stakeholder relationships that you have built and coach and guide line managers to get the best from their teams
- Encourage self improvement and support learning and development creating career paths and opportunities
- You will work closely with other areas of the business, supporting with hiring, employee lifecycle as well as any TUPE, ER, Policy and process amendment and creation, M&A activity support, benchmarking and pay reviews
- Supporting and coaching line managers you will support the performance of all employees, utilising performance related tech to assist
- You will also ensure all activities are completed through the hiring process including compliance checks, as well as regular duties such as payroll data collation
- The role will also have many projects across varying HR topics to initiate, design and implement across the business, all areas you will have the opportunity to instigate and implement
- You will also be working alongside colleagues in international offices sharing best practice, ideas and drive the culture, values and vision forward
- You’ll be a disruptive HR practitioner, or be excited by that way of thinking, with a strong generalist background in all areas / disciplines of HR
- Experience of managing your own workload, diary and priorities is key in this role.
- You will have worked in the SaaS, IT, tech or data sector previously, ideally in a SME, start up or scale up business. Experience working in a fast paced environment and implementing change is key
- You will be used to asking why and how! And be able to initiate questions, come up with solutions and want to lead a culture change of engagement and learning.
- You’ll have experience coaching, developing employee’s career paths, have great attention to detail and want to progress and learn yourself.
- Experience of the full end to end employee lifecycle as well as managing and being a driver of change is essential
- CIPD Level 7 qualified or equivalent experience
- A Disruptive HR programme would be of huge benefit but isn’t essential. However a similar mindset it!
- Experience of working with international locations a benefit
To be considered please apply online today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.