This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial and passionate People Partner to work for a highly progressive and growing global media agency.
- Build strong, trusted relationships with divisional leaders so they are attuned to the needs of colleagues and the impact that business decisions/change may have on them.
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach to business leaders to build their leadership capability and engagement with HR inviting thought leadership and advice.
- Work with the rest of the HR Team to ensure robust business operational practices at are in place that encourage business efficiency.
- In partnership with the wider business Divisions, define and execute a people plan that delivers an agile, relevant and business aligned HR strategy. Close partnership with senior leaders to secure buy-in to the people strategy.
- Identifying HR needs, trends and requirements to ensure HR remains relevant to the business. Partner with the Client Group to interpret analysis of identified trends and to support the client group to implement strategies to address themes identified.
- Develop and lead the Learning, Development and Talent Strategy across the entire Group.
- Define a talent and succession plan aligned to the Group talent agenda that mitigates key person dependency across the client group, drives and encourages internal mobility and encourages sustained professional growth within the workforce.
- Drive the development of core management and leadership capabilities through consistent training programmes, coaching and feedback. Determine cross organisational training needs and create skills development programmes / create a core curriculum to close gaps.
- Diagnose and lead the people elements of change projects to improve business performance within.
- Where possible attend divisional board meetings and arrange periodical meetings with divisional heads to ensure engagement with business strategies. Ensure HR has a seat at the table in respect of all business decisions that affect our people (directly or indirectly).
- CIPD qualificationor equivalent experience
- Degree calibre or equivalent experience
- Professional business qualifications are desirable (project management, data analysis etc.)
- Solid HR business partnering experience developed in a creative/media environment
- Experience of working with psychometric evaluation methodology is desirable
- Experience of implementing a Learning and Development and/or Talent Strategy is desirable Proactive and able to make improvements to operational processes.
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work autonomously
- Significant experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen, excellent communication skills and ability to work well across different functions
- Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels across the organisation in order to improve capability, performance and decision making.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.