£50000 - £52000 per annum
2 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a People Services Team Leader on a permanent basis, working for a leading training provider in Berkshire.
You will be an integral part of the People Services division, leading the team through a period of change and essentially to deliver a high quality customer focused transactional service to the business. There is an emphasis for this role to drive and deliver a culture of process improvement, and in turn provide an excellent service to managers and employees.
- The function will offer a comprehensive HR administrative and first line advisory service for all employees in the business.
- Be responsible for the employee lifecycle documentation in line with policy and guidelines.
- Manage the administration of voluntary and contractual benefits.
- Review and implement results of business audits, focused across the People strategy.
- Proactively manage all ways of customer contact with the team.
- Manage caseload, prioritise and allocate tasks in the team.
- Proactively coach, develop and manage the performance of the team.
- Suggest and implement process improvements that will contribute to more efficient working practices - be a subject matter expert for all operational HR processes and share knowledge as appropriate with team.
- Effectively manage GDPR and other auditable processes.
- Manage the Senior hire on-boarding and lifecycle (e.g. new Execs)
- Support Head of People Service in 'People' projects
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a shared service environment and highly experienced in transactional HR.
- Ideally team leading experience, or proven people development.
- Comfortable working at speed and with urgency, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Sound ability to multi task and prioritise work.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to identify and resolve potential problems or issues and take necessary actions to prevent them from developing or happening again.
- Ability to identify areas for improvements in process, customer service and ways of working.
- Highly organised and ability to plan, delegate, prioritise and multitask.
- Able to coach team members to improve performance and develop their skills.
- Confident oral communication and clear, succinct written communication is essential.
- Logical thinking style with a methodical approach to work.
- Collaborative and flexible style with the ability to adapt approach in line with changing business needs and personalities.
- Confident with data and MS Excel.
The business offers hybrid working, 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
For further information about this position please apply or contact me directly.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.