West London, London
£65000 - £72000 per annum + benefits
12 months ago
Would you be interested in working for one of the fastest growing Tech/Consumer start up businesses in the UK? Are you capable of building HR processes and systems from scratch that are scalable?
Frazer Jones is partnering with an exciting fast-growth business that is looking to hire a HR Operations Manager to their existing team. Resulting from an internal promotion, this position will play a pivotal role in the continued expansion of the business by:
- Creating HR policy from scratch.
- Designing and building scalable HR processes.
- Develop standard operating processes that can be deployed globally.
- Build quality reporting and insight to enable data-driven business decisions.
- Manage, coach and train a team of quality HR professionals.
Ideally you will have experience:
- As a HR generalist, preferably in a high growth, technology or consumer facing business.
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to identify business needs and recommend relevant solutions.
- In managing employee relations case work and investigations and strong legislative knowledge.
- Designing scalable HR policy and process and ideally will have been involved in implementing a HRIS.
The role will involve some travel (up to 25%) and CIPD certification/qualification would be preferred but is not essential. The business is looking to hire the role quickly due to continued growth and expansion so please do not hesitate to apply should this be of interest.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.