City of London, London
£90000 - £95000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
6 months ago
A great new role for an experienced Reward, Governance and Risk specialist is now available within one of the World's pre-eminent financial services businesses. This varied and highly rewarding role will see you support a number of global projects and initiatives that evolve and refine the way Reward and Performance teams collaborate, advising on Risk, sharing crucial MI and system outputs as well as simplifying processes.
Key actions will be to support the Group Performance and Reward teams in creating connectivity across Group Reward and Analytics services. Working closely with the Global Head of Governance & Control, Group Performance & Reward Leadership Team and other key stakeholders to deliver key projects and initiatives and drive the risk management agenda.
Key elements of the role will be to:
- Coordinate Group Performance and Reward activities which impact across the end to end portfolio including the coordination of offshore teams, oversight of Entity Level Controls and Risk Taxonomy Library.
- Support the simplification of the way teams operate, further embedding global design principles and finding ways to maximise value and support the delivery of the Group Reward Analytics strategy
- Drive effective risk management, maintaining continuous monitoring plans, sample checks, 2nd Line of Defense (2LOD) assurance and Risk Control Assessments across the Group Reward and Analytics portfolio (in partnership with the relevant stakeholders)
- Provide and maintain analysis to support tracking of costs and headcount across Group Reward
- Develop and maintain periodic and on-demand MI to evidence cost and headcount tracking
- Lead and coordinate teams to deliver on areas of ownership
- Support escalations from the offshore P&R team.
Key activities will be to:
- Update all system of records accordingly to provide transparency and oversight of the governance and controls in place across Group Performance and Reward. Ensuring consistent approach across global, region and country teams.
- Maintain and develop effective risk management information (MI) to share with the Group Reward Analytics (GRA) Leadership Team, coordinate follow up activities, making sure controls are executed and tracked as per defined schedule.
- Support and coordinate review and maintenance of the risks and controls recorded, as appropriate, and that continuous monitoring plans have been established and are being operated across the global GRA function
- Define, develop and improve evidence that is used to provide 2LOD assurance is being carried out
- Support the maintenance of a central, global repository of audits, issues and that follow-up actions occur in line with Management Action Plans across the global GRA function.
- That here is a clear line of sight of all documentation being provided, including procedures, frameworks, policies and processes and support coordination of periodic reviews with Global Service Owners (GSOs)
- Continuously improve and find synergies across the GRA services, to reduce, duplicative activities and assessments of location strategy
- Advocate close collaborations with senior stakeholders internally & externally to ensure the portfolio is reported accurately and with insight, to ensure appropriate management action.
- Promote effective use of the P&R governance framework, providing guidance to help navigation and increase transparency.
This is a great opportunity for a Performance & Reward professional within financial services to join a high-performing group and enjoy a broad remit role. For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.