Amsterdam, North Holland
9 months ago
Our client, a global leader in the FMCG industry, is searching for a Performance Management Consultant to join their Global Talent & Leadership Team at their HQ office in Amsterdam.
This Performance Management Consultant's goal is to successfully drive a performance culture and to ensure that performance management supports the achievement of business objectives at a global level. You will be responsible for implementing, tracking and continuously improving global talent and performance management processes and policies by utilising HR analytics and insights.
Reporting directly to the Global Manager, you will work closely with other major company stakeholders on shaping future performance management strategy into objectives, driving culture and behaviours, facilitating processes for people management.
- Develops and agrees the strategic vision, framework, and scope of the performance management process.
- Manages and coordinates organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management supports the achievement of business objectives.
- Shapes the future strategy of performance management by identifying leading edge external trends and innovations and makes recommendations to improve/refresh the performance management framework and process.
- Leads the global business transformation and change management to continuous performance
- Acts as an expert advisor and thought leader providing guidance and support to global, regional and local teams.
- Leads the design of the information technology requirements required to support an effective performance management system.
- Ensures that the technology available for performance management is aligned with the philosophy and process, also providing an excellent employee experience.
- Provides required thought leadership to talent & performance management projects to drive the continuous improvement of the current processes.
- Masters in HR or Psychology is ideal
- At least 8 to 10 years of solid performance management and talent management experience
- Solid experience in project management and change management
- Experience in working at a head office and matrix organisations in a decentralised business model.
- Able to conceptualise future business and talent needs based on macro environmental data and internal talent data, and synthesise into a strategic plan.
- Comfortable in operating in a matrix environment
- Commercial orientation - able to derive talent priorities from broader business objectives.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.