S$84000 - S$102000 per annum
3 months ago
- Plant HR Manager
- Experience in HR operations (plant environment), Life Sciences industry
- Location: Jurong
- Salary: S$84,000 to S$102,000 + Performance Bonus + Benefits
About the Company
We are partnering a renowned firm that has global presence and strong growth plans for South-East Asia. It is a high energy team with strong collaborative culture.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will have the full responsibility to partner with the business in full spectrum of HR functions with a focus on Compensation & Benefits. You will handle HR operational activities and ensuring that day-to-day HR operation runs smoothly. A people manager role for a small HR team. The successful incumbent will be engaging, have excellent presentation and numeracy, and importantly, a positive 'can-do' attitude. Responsible for managing a team, ensuring operational excellence and implementing an effective Compensation & Benefits strategy. You will play both a hands-on and strategic role to ensure the business is well supported on all HR agenda and at the same time foster a high-performance culture.
The Successful Applicant
- You should be an all-rounder with a minimum of 8 years of experience in HR (strong in both HR operations and C&B), equipped with a degree in HR or its equivalence
- You should come with end to end HR operation experience in a blue-collar environment (unionised)
- A fast-paced environment which will require a strong and resilient individual who is highly adaptable
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Bilingual speakers required (English & Mandarin) as you will be the main point of contact in the local office to liaise with your Chinese counterpart
- Prior experience in Life Sciences / Manufacturing industry
You: Will be high energy, engaging, , an ambassador of the brand, an ambassador for employees. You will come with solutions - not problems and will enjoy providing an engaging, dynamic and proactive HR service.
Critical: MNC background, HR operations and Compensation & Benefits experience
Please reach out to me for a confidential discussion. Successful referrals will be rewarded.
EA Registration number: R1980651
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.