Professional Development Specialist
I am delighted to be working exclusively with a leading business school in London to build out their Career & Professional development team supporting their world class MBA program.
This is a brand-new role reporting into the Head of Leadership & Careers Development, building out the MBA program and focussing on supporting and coaching director/ executive level MBA students.
In this role you will…
- Coach MBA students through career and leadership transitions, pivots, and acceleration, up to and including C suite positions.
- Design and deliver engaging training materials for both for e-learning and in-person workshops, as part of the executive level skills-based training program
- Create strong and meaningful business relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors to support, promote and cascade the Continuous Professional Development model and MBA program.
- Oversee the Careers Virtual Learning offering, including managing the online vendor, partnering with external suppliers, strategically reviewing offering compared to market, and being involved in periodic reviews.
To be considered for the position, you must have…
- Prior experience in a senior internal recruitment role such as Recruitment Manager or equivalent with involvement in recruitment campaigns (preferably global). Or a senior role within an MBA or postgraduate Business School Careers Team working with experienced candidates (3 years plus experience). Please note if you have held a different type of Talent Manager role i.e. training manager, must show evidence of their depth of recruitment experience and expertise.
- Evidence of strong experience in training delivery and facilitation; with the ability to confidentially deliver sessions from 10-100 individuals with an engaging and adaptable style (preferably delivering employability skills and/or career management content)
- Knowledge of global recruitment practices and processes within key MBA recruitment sectors e.g. Consulting, Technology and Financial Services, and has the skills and experience to deliver mock interviews and to provide accurate feedback and careers advice to mid-senior career level individuals.
- Salary up to £80,000
- 34 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- 21% pension contributions
- Hybrid working (3 days per week on site)
For further information please reach out to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.