Remote Working with Adhoc Travel to London
£38,000 to £40,000
I am currently working for a brilliant and unique global business. They are on the look out of a Project Manager. This role would be focusing on managing the lifecycle of HR / L&D Projects with their fantastic global client base. They are looking for someone who is confident at design and delivery of all projects/ programmes.
- Ensuring strong client and team relationships being the consistent point of contact throughout the client project lifecycle.
- Take the lead in the learning design process: from creative input in design sessions to creating & finalising key programme materials (typically facilitator guides & presentation decks)
- Lead the project management process and ensure quality and timeliness of delivery.
- Be proactive and willing to challenge and improve processes currently in place.
- Create and manage work and budgets to accurately (and profitably) quote for projects.
- Ensure contract negotiation for changes to a project’s scope are anticipated & managed effectively.
- Timely booking, budgeting, and scheduling of all necessary resources for projects (during pitch, design, delivery, and post project analysis).
- Liaise with our external faculty required on a project to ensure they are contracted correctly and receive all necessary information before a scheduled delivery.
- Create clear agendas for all meetings within a project lifecycle, create contact reports with clear next steps.
- Support with virtual delivery of client events. Back-end support of virtual platforms such as managing breakout rooms, chat moderation and presentation management on
- Responsible for organising post project analysis meetings.
- Experience of delivering and working on projects within HR/ L&D would be hugely advantageous
- Project Management experience is required, with knowledge of how to effectively implement plans, budgets and deliverables.
- Experience in working within learning & development programmes
- Excellent relationship building skills that gain trust through communication, expectation setting & completion of planned deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities and excel in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- A keen interest in and passionate about the powerful impact that learning, leadership programmes, and culture change can bring when the approach and delivery is right
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.