Alexandria, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$170000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a market leader within the construction industry.
Due to a number of projects underway and in the pipeline, they are seeking Project Safety Advisor to join them in a permanent capacity.
To be considered successful, the ideal applicant must -
- have a proven track record of Workplace Health & Safety Advisor experience
- have worked within the building/construction sector
- posses a can do attitude
- drive the safety culture of the business through their own behaviors on site
- want to work in a collaborative team environment
This role will allow the successful applicant entry -
- into a firm that is only increasing its workload and projects
- the opportunity to further hone and develop their skillset
- the chance to be part of a myriad of different projects
- the chance to utilise their skills but also gain more development
This opportunity is offering a package of $130K to $170K negotiable on experience.
For further information about this position please apply or if you wish to have a confidential discussion in general, call Linda Giacomantonio on 0412 974 220.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.