A professional membership organisation that provides support, credibility and regulatory functions to professionals in their field is looking for a project / programme leader for one of their key development teams.
Leading a small team, your role will be lead, plan and coordinate key activities around the programme.
Responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder management and building excellent relationships, internally & externally
- Designing & executing annual marketing campaigns
- Administering systems for members and managing the annual renewal process
- Member surveys and feedback analysis
- Demonstrate leadership capability and frameworks
- Ensure success, credibility & continuous improvement for the programme
- Experience in a membership organisation or professional services/education is essential
- Excellent report writing ability
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Interest and passion in learning & development
- Advanced administration experience
- Budgeting and financial analysis experience
- Demonstrate leadership, high energy and motivation
Salary up to $85k + super dependent on experience
Please contact Charlotte Grimmett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369090 for more information or a confidential chat
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.