Sydney, New South Wales
about 2 months ago
My client is a leader within the construction business and due to undertaking an exciting metro project, is in pursuit of a Project WHS Safety Manager to join their team based in Sydney.
This role exists to be the driving force behind this project as well as the liaison between the safety team and the wider stakeholders within the business. This role will ensure all workplace health and safety practices are maintained and documented throughout the entirety of the project and beyond.
Attributes Essential for this role:
* Minimum Diploma in OHS/WHS.
* Proven track record of prior project safety roles at a senior level within the construction/building sector
* Certificate of attainment as an Internal OHS auditor
* Occupational First Aid
* Previous experience in a senior project safety role for a building/construction organisation or equivalent experience.
* Ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships at all levels within the business
* Proven ability to work with autonomy, yet in the best interested of the business's workplace, healthy and safety benchmarks
* Ability to deliver small training sessions on subject expertise such as Safety Inductions, Critical Incident Management etc.
If you are a Safety Project Manager in pursuit of your next challenge and really want to run, drive and own this leading project and future objectives, this role should not be missed. This role is paying $180K to $200K including super.
For further information about this position please apply or if you wish to have a confidential discussion in general, call Linda Giacomantonio on 0412 974 220.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.