Our client, an international music publisher, is looking for a Recruiter to join their SoHo based team in Manhattan. Reporting into a Director of Recruitment, you will work with key stakeholders across the US to fulfill their hiring needs. You will work on a wide range of non-technical roles including finance, tax, marketing, administration, and sales.
This music organization was founded by a former musician who wanted to put the artist first. This mentality has become a driving force behind the rapid success of the company. As the Recruiter, you will be a key player in ensuring that potential candidates understand this mission. You will also be a candidate advocate, ensuring that the candidate experience carries the same level of care and detail afforded to their artists. While your primary focus will be supporting their East Coast offices, you will be asked to support the West Coast offices as needed.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least three years of recruiting experience in either an in-house or agency setting
- The ability to manage and leverage an applicant tracking system, Greenhouse a plus
- Experience guiding hiring managers through a recruitment process in an ever changing job market
- A passion for recruitment and a desire to always find the right person for the job
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate and interact with the C-suite and hourly employees equally
- The ability to enjoy a wide range of music and musical styles
This is an exciting time to join this organization as they are in the process of making several structural changes to their HR infrastructure. This person will not only get the opportunity to work for a phenomenal presence in the music publishing space, but also lay the ground work and infrastructure for future expansion plans.
The SR Group (US), Inc. DBA Maximum Management is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.