Our client, a leading accountancy firm, is looking for a Recruiter to join their team to drive and deliver on the firms recruitment plan. This is a full 360 recruitment role where you will be responsible for both the operational element of recruitment as well as driving and developing their strategy.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Setting up the firms first recruitment function and being the expert for all queries and advice
- Liaising with hiring managers to assess route to market and manage expectations
- Directly sourcing candidate to save costs and build out the firms brand in the market
- Managing candidates through the recruitment process to ensure they have a positive experience despite the outcome
- Working with the wider HR team on projects such as Diversity and Inclusion, Attraction, Retention, Employee Wellbeing and Benefits
- Mentoring the HR/Recruitment Assistant
This role will require someone to have extensive recruitment experience either in agency or in house and have a thorough understanding of the full 360 process and ideally will have a network in the professional services space.
This role comes with a lot of responsibility and stakeholder management, so you must be personable, credible and resilient.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.