New York, USA
£10016 - £11016 per annum
over 1 year ago
Compensation Range: $90K-125K
The Recruiter serves as a business partner to hiring managers, providing support for recruitment efforts through the development and execution of sourcing strategies to identify top talent.
- Gain a clear understanding of business groups and associated staffing needs to anticipate and plan for current and future sourcing activities.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand specific position requirements, job responsibilities, and how they relate to business goals.
- Design, develop and execute sourcing strategies to identify the top talent
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for requisitions
- Manage job postings on internal and external sites
- Keep candidates up-to-date and informed throughout the hiring process
- Use analytics to inform recruiting goals, methods, and protocol
- Maintain and share knowledge of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in a human resources or business related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years sourcing or recruiting experience required.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and Internet-based sourcing tools is required.
- Ability to develop creative and innovative sourcing strategies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Must demonstrate ability to build strong relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to clearly present complex information.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.