Hong Kong, Hong Kong
12 months ago
A global fin-tech company is looking for a 6-months contract Recruiter to join the HR team.
- Perform sourcing and logistics support (i.e. telephone screening and interview arrangement) to the Recruitment Manager for the APAC regions
- Manage the internal and external job board to ensure all vacancies are updated and posted
- Handle daily routines independently including working with recruitment vendors and the internal HR team
- Assist in contract preparations for new joiners
- Update the HR system to ensure all records are correct
- Assist in various ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in HR support roles
- Good interpersonal and communication skill; strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin will be a plus)
- Strong PC skills and knowledge.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.