New York, USA
US$65000 - US$85000 per annum
5 months ago
Hybrid office plan in 2022
The Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external) for businesses in the US. This position will support the Recruitment Manager in implementing strategic initiatives and creative sourcing methods in a high-volume recruitment area.
- Partner with hiring manager to assess and identify staffing needs; ensure hiring manager is familiar with recruitment process; provide ongoing recruitment progress updates to hiring manager
- Screen resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings within an assigned territory.
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) to drive high visibility for brands with potential candidates.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develop and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicate important employment information while extending employment offers (benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including Affirmative Action Plan compliance
- Manage candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy and legal compliance
- Maintain memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Any other duties as required
- 3+ years strategic and operational talent attraction and recruitment experience
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated track record of meeting recruitment expectations with sustained results
- Ability to understand business needs to support the talent and recruitment strategy
- Established proficiency to coach and influence hiring managers throughout recruitment process
- Good change management and organizational skills
- Strong commercial insight and influencing skills
- Knowledge/experience with SAP SuccessFactors or other Applicant Tracking System required
- Knowledge of the STM publishing industry is highly desirable
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# DHPR/203803. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # DHPR/203803. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.