€45000 - €55000 per annum
5 months ago
Our international client is a US headquartered, rapidly-growing independent financial and investment service provider. In order to find, inspire and win top talents in the market and support the company's growth for their location in Frankfurt we are looking for a
Recruiter (m / f / d)
As a part of the company you can expect a high level of international cooperation, strong internal development opportunities, such as the possibility of gaining more strategic responsibility. The firm offers an attractive basic salary with a performance-based bonus and an extensive benefits program. This modern workplace, with American flair and flat hierarchies, also offers you individual induction with a personal mentoring program as well as a highly motivated, committed team and a friendly atmosphere.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You execute the full cycle of recruitment of positions in various areas of the company
- in terms of requirements planning and the creation of requirement profiles you work in close cooperation with the hiring managers and develop a target group-oriented sourcing strategy
- You will be responsible for a positive candidate experience from the first job briefing to the offer of a contract
- You will oversee existing and establish new recruiting channels, such as job exchanges, external personnel service providers, events, trade fairs, social media and campus recruiting
- You actively address potential candidates via social media platforms such as XING and LinkedIn
- You will conduct job interviews over the phone and in person in cooperation with the hiring managers
- You identify suitable candidates and build up a talent pool for current and future vacancies your
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, economics, social sciences or human resources management or a commercial training (ideally in human resources)
- You already have some experience in human resources and recruiting
- You have a strong knowledge of human nature, enjoy people and a strong capacity for enthusiasm
- You are characterized by flexibility, commitment, resilience, ability to work in a team and reliability
- You have strong negotiating, communication and sales skills
- You are able to conduct interviews and negotiations in German and English
- You have business fluency in German and English, both spoken and written, and very good knowledge of
- Working with MS Office is part of your daily routine
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Anabel Harting (email@example.com). For any questions don't hesitate to call 0211 24791141.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.