Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am currently partnering with one of the UKs leading providers of graduate and school leaver recruitment services. My client is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their team on a short term contract. This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running in a fast paced business who work alongside some of the UKs biggest businesses.
As the Recruitment Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
* Job postings, marketing calls to departments, societies, schools
* Event booking, logistics management and delivery
* Support candidate sourcing via GTI and external databases
* Manage and process all client and campaign activities within defined SLA timeframes
* Manage all candidate queries via phone, email, customer support desk and social media
* Facilitate regular status updates to all candidates in the pipeline
* Manage and track candidate referrals for each client
* Support candidate travel booking and expense management
* Deliver candidate briefing calls
* Create Assessment centre packs and timetables
* Facilitate any adjustments for candidates during the selection process
* Facilitate online events - assessments / interviews
* Deliver candidate feedback calls and campaign evaluations
* Build knowledge and understanding of each client's systems and processes
* Support client ad hoc requests
* Provide reporting and metrics
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention detail and should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
This position is based in Central London (although currently remote) and will be a short contract.
This opportunity is paying approximately £25,000 (pro rata).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.