More specifically, as a Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for;
- Scheduling interviews for roles of all levels and business areas
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to gain availability and match up diaries
- Upload and amend job descriptions and manage the recruitment inbox
- Greet all candidates and administrer assessments
- General recruitment adminnsitration
- Supporting with project work
- Work with internal and external providers to support with recruitment events
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to join a busy, fast paced and successful recruitment team.
You must have experience within an administrative role, ideally within HR, and the ability to use an Applicant Tracking System.
You must also have exceptional communcation skills, be proactive and use initiative and have the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.