If you have a real passion for recruitment and you are looking to develop your career within a fast paced and supportive environment, then this is the role for you!
Our client, a prestigious professional services firm, are looking to grow their recruitment team with an addition of a Recruitment Administrator.
As part of a team, you will provide recruitment support to all practice groups and departments in London.
Main duties include, but not limited to;
- Take full responsibility for scheduling interview internally and with external agencies/candidates
- Creation of packs for internal meetings and creating the candidate and interviewer packs
- Lead on follow-up documentation and ensure the smooth running of campaigns
- Ownership of candidate files which will include their CV and personal data
- Assisting with candidate screening
- Support the preparation and attendance of recruitment events across both junior and senior industry channels
To be successful in this role, my client is looking for professionals who are passionate about recruitment and want to kick-start their career. You will also have a 2:1 degree or equivalent.
If you are confident you meet the requirements, please apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.