City of London, London
£35000 - £38000 per annum
4 months ago
My Client are an award-winning Investment Platform within Finance and Technology, who due to huge growth plans have an open position for a Recruitment Advisor to join their talented, high-performing team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the Recruitment Advisor:
- Liaising with hiring managers to establish individual role requirements and assisting them with creating up to date and detailed job descriptions.
- Designing and writing job adverts.
- Successfully advertising vacancies via internal and external channels -
- Assessing candidate applications screening them against the job requirements at application stage.
- Ensuring that we take a proactive approach to recruitment, creating talent pools and pipelines for future requirements with the assistance of the applicant tracking system.
- Building relationships with key contacts working at job boards, our background check provider company and other key external contacts.
- Ensuring all recruitment administration is produced in a timely manner.
- Certifying and confirming candidates' Right to Work in the UK.
Requirements of the Recruitment Advisor:
- 2+ years experience working in a Recruitment Agency.
- Experience working with Financial, Professional or Technology clients.
- Experience working ina 360 recruitment role.
- Previous interview experience.
- Experience of sourcing candidates directly (Boolean etc).
They're a credible firm offering plenty of development and training working in a dynamic, friendly and collaberative environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.