My client, a leading law firm, is currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Adviser on a permanent basis. The key focus of this role will be on fee-earning recruitment and will be suitable for a candidate with previous fee-earning recruitment experience or similar.
This is an exciting and intergral hire for the business that would suit a strong, experienced agency/in house recruiter.
The main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with the business to support recruitment initiatives through to quality hiring for assigned areas of support
- Proactively managing and maintaining high quality and responsive relationships with internal clients and candidates
- Expanding recruiting expertise by staying abreast of recruiting trends, best practices, social media, legal developments, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons
- Ensuring a solid process of providing a qualified talent pipeline and a smooth interview and hiring process with the candidate experience in mind
- Acts as the lead person for all recruitment knowhow issues
- Ensuring data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System
- Contributing to department and company process improvement
- Develops and maintains network of external recruitment contacts to keep abreast of good practice
In order to be successful in the recruitment selection process for this role, you will have experience with the following:
- Strong recruitment background with experience working in a law firm or professional services environment ideally
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Knowledgeable in selection techniques and sourcing options
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.