City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Anne van der Graaf
4 months ago
For one of our fantastic global legal firms, we are looking to speak with passionate Recruitment Advisors who are looking for a new role and would like to join the London team. They have over 40 offices all around the world and offer great opportunities.
As the Recruitment Advisor, you are responsible for hiring the best people in the business and helping them grow. You do have strong recruitment experience and worked in a professional services environment before.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for finding the right candidates and providing excellent service to all (un)successful individuals.
- Liaising with the partners and agencies concerning the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Build strong relationships with agencies.
- Supporting the Head of Lateral Partner Recruitment International with market mapping and ad hoc projects as required.
- Keeping the relevant administration up-to-date.
- Monitoring all stages of candidates' progress from introduction to offer stage.
This is a great opportunity for someone who brings a few years of recruitment experience and is willing to share all their tips and tricks with the team, that they gained over the years. You are confident recruiting for senior roles or eager to be comfortable recruiting at that level.
Is this your new role? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.