£30000 - £36000 per annum
3 months ago
I've partnered with a leading charity who are on the hunt for 2 new additions to their Talent team due to rapid expansion. This a permanent role and they will consider full and part time working options based in London offering hybrid working.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with hiring managers supporting on their recruitment and resourcing needs. To work collaboratively within the team on wider projects, recruitment pathways, assessment centres and candidate sourcing.
- Assist hiring managers on recruitment strategies for all middle and entry roles
- Provide feedback on effective processes to hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team.
- Advise hiring mangers on attraction, accessibility, reasonable adjustments, diverse shortlisting and diverse interviewing techniques
- In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Leads you will support on direct sourcing and attending briefing meetings with senior hiring managers to scope recruitment projects.
- Using social media and networking platforms to engage with candidates and create talent pipelines for future resourcing needs.
- Write and manage job postings
- Collaborate on the development of the Employer Brand and messaging
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in recruitment either agency or in house. comfortable using applicant tracking systems. Excellent understanding of full direct sourcing recruitment process and management of internal database and systems.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.