£30000 - £32500 per annum + + benefits
21 days ago
I am delighted to be working with a highly reputable NHS organsation in the South West to help them recruit a Recruitment Advisor on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Salary up to £32,500 + benefits and hybrid working.
Due to delivery on a major project my client is looking for a hands on and highly skilled Recruiter that will be a proactive member of the Recruitment team and will partner with various stakeholders and teams to deliver a bespoke recruitment project.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process, forecasting and building recruitment plans to support current and future requirements.
- Proactively attract and recruit talented professionals, building talent pipelines, creating talent pools and promoting employer branding.
- Be a trusted partner with your business areas to fully understand their teams and requirements, providing expert advice and market intelligence.
- Educate your stakeholders around the recruitment process and ensure communication and SLA's are being met.
- Drive multiple channels of recruitment through headhunting, market mapping, referrals, and social media platforms.
- Conduct interviews and ensure all onboarding and new joiner documentation is completed efficiently.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
To be successful in this role you will be a highly skilled recruitment professional with substantial in-house experience. You will be an expert in your field, with impressive interviewing skills along with the ability to partner and advise your stakeholders across the business. You will be highly commercial with great business acumen and be able to think outside the box for hard to fill roles. You will demonstrate excellent communication skills along with being highly personable and proactive.
If you are a Recruiter looking for your next role and want to be involved in a major NHS project please get in touch now.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.