A worldwide financial and legal services firm have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Advisor looking for their next career move. Based in their London team, the post- holder will be working alongside other talent acquisition specialists to source high quality talent for the growing firm. Operating for over five decades, this long standing, growing organisation employs over 2000 professionals, and offers plenty of scope for development, operating bespoke professional development programmes:
You will be responsible for:
- Advert and vacancy management
- Sourcing high quality candidates through various sourcing methods
- Managing both internal and external stake holders
- Maintaining and updating recruitment trackers, providing insight into the business hiring needs
- Building pipelines as well as market mapping
- Supporting hiring managers with the end-to-end recruitment process, including interviewing
- Staying up to date on labour market trends.
What it means for you:
A generous salary up to £45,000 as well a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to; private health care, bespoke professional development programmes and regular business wide social events. The ideal candidate will hold at least three years’ experience within recruitment and have demonstrable knowledge of the legal industry.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.