I am working with a boutique, highly reputable, professional services firm, currently looking to hire a recruiter to join their growing team.
Reporting into an experienced Recruitment Manager, and benefiting leadership from a Head of Recruitment, you will play a key part in contributing to recruitment delivery for a key business area in the London office.
This company is an attractive brand with a progressive culture, looking for an ambitious industry expert to help them on their journey of continued growth and success over the coming years.
- Managing end to end recruitment for a new and exciting business area, through both direct methods and partnering with specialist agencies
- Driving the firm's recruitment strategy
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders up to Director level
- Utilise and further develop a strong pipeline of talent for future roles and ensure buy in and good communication is maintained
For the successful candidate, the following experience is essential:
- Track record of delivering on high touch recruitment in a demanding, commercial environment
- Experience of a professional services environment is desired
- Experience of MI reporting and analysis of trends
- A passion for diversity and inclusion, and the ability and enthusiasm to lead on projects
- Strong direct recruitment methodology essential, with a combination of agency and in-house recruitment experience preferred
- Experience of professional services would be helpful
- Degree qualified or equivalent
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.