More specifically, as a Recruitment Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the entire recruitment process for your designated business area
- Liaising with hiring managers to take a job briefing, set expectations and agree a route to market
- Directly sourcing candidates through a variety of channels and reviewing direct applications
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies and responding to speculative agency approaches
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews
- Ad hoc project work - leading and supporting
You will ideally have experience in a full 360 recruitment role (either within agency or in-house) and be able to manage senior stakeholder relationships. You must have experience recruiting within the professional or financial services space and have a real passion for hiring amazing talent into the business.
This is an incredibly busy role and will therefore require someone who is very detail orientated and pragmatic, and someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, challenging environment. You must also be comfortable to work autonomously and be able to manage a high volume of roles.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.