I am delighted to be partnering with a organisation in Bath to help them recruit a Recruitment Advisor.
This is a newly created role within the HR team and will be fully responsibility for all recruitment activity, offering advice, guidance and support as well as looking at Employer Branding and Employee Value Proposition.
Hybrid working model is 2 days on site, competitive salary, and excellent benefits package.
As the Recruitment Advisor you will work closely with all HR stakeholders and line managers to ensure an effective and efficient Recruitment service is delivered to the business. You will be a strong advocate for promoting Diversity and Inclusion and will ensure this is a key part of the recruitment process.
- 360-degree recruitment from sourcing to onboarding of candidates
- Pre-screening, interview scheduling and attending interviews.
- Candidate attraction, advertising of vacancies, building talent pools and talent pipelines.
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand current and future needs and prioritising accordingly.
- Ensuring that diversity & inclusion are at the forefront of the hiring strategy.
- Help improve KPIs such as time to hire, cost of hire, candidate and hiring manager experience, measured by a range of qualitative and quantitative data
- Reporting weekly on the status of vacancies, interviews scheduled and other relevant data to the HR Business Partners and presenting the analytics at the weekly meetings
- To continue to develop, manage and enhance brand awareness and reputation through recruitment marketing techniques via recruitment web pages, social media and LinkedIn
- Highly successful 360 recruiter with an impressive background of delivering and managing recruitment campaigns.
- Proven knowledge of talent attraction and emerging trends
- Proven experience of senior stakeholder management
- Highly commercial with excellent communication skills
- Pro active team player who can positively influence situations
- Ability to utilise social media for candidate attraction strategies
If you are looking for your next recruitment role and want to work for a progressive organisation where you can make a positive change and implement an effective Recruitment strategy, please contact me now for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.