City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are working with a fast paced, growing law firm for a Recruitment Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Recruitment, you will have full ownership of the 360 recruitment process for your designated business areas.
This is an incredibly business facing role where you will be given a great deal of exposure.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Work with hiring managers to set route to market and manage expectations
- Directly sourcing candidates to reduce costs
- Deliver feedback to candidates and manage the offer process
- Ensure and develop diversity and inclusion across all levels of the firm
- Maintain the ATS
- Liaise and manage agency relationships
- Conducting interviews and upskill managers where appropriate
- Develop the firms recruitment strategy
If you are currently working in an in house role but want more autonomy, trust and to work in a non hierarchical environment, then you could be the right fit for this role. You must have experience working in either the financial or professional services environment and have managed the full 360 recruitment process.
This role could also suit someone working in an agency looking to move into their first in house role. If so, you must have recruited legal professionals or into the legal industry to be successful in this role.
Please apply today to find out more!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.