City of London, London
£38000 - £42000 per annum
8 months ago
We are currently working with a leading, global professional services firm to source an experienced Recruiter to join the team based in London. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for running the recruitment process end to end for both fee earning and business services populations.
Please note: You must have a thorough understanding of the legal recruitment market to apply for this role.
More specifically, as a Recruitment Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Leading the recruitment process end to end for permanent and contract recruitment across your assigned departments
- Driving direct sourcing initiatives through a variety of means, using innovative solutions to reach a broad and diverse talent pool
- Working with hiring managers to assess route to market and manage expectations
- Interviewing candidates either at first or final stage
- Liaising with agencies where necessary to manage relationships and build partnerships - staying on top of terms of business / PSL's
- Supporting with graduate recruitment on an ad hoc basis
- Driving the firms D&I strategy - implementing new ideas and forward thinking
- Maintaining the Recruitment system
- Support and lead on related project work
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a fast paced, successful recruitment team in a position with a great deal of autonomy and trust from day one. The team are all incredibly forward thinking, hard working and proud of what they do - they are therefore looking for someone likeminded who can represent the team and continue to drive the business forward.
You must have experience working in either in house or within an agency, and have a thorough understanding of the recruitment market from a legal perspective. You must also have worked in a full 360 recruitment role.
If you are keen to hear more - please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.