£32000 - £42000 per annum
5 months ago
We are currently working with a leading, global professional services firm to source an experienced Recruiter to join the team based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, based in London, you will be responsible for running the recruitment process end to end for both fee earning and business services populations.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Leading the recruitment process end to end for permanent and contract recruitment across your assigned departments
- Driving direct sourcing initiatives and working with hiring managers to assess route to market and manage expectations
- Support with onboarding and inductions
- Liaising with agencies where necessary to manage relationships and build partnerships - staying on top of terms of business / PSL's
- Supporting with graduate recruitment on an ad hoc basis
- Driving the firms D&I strategy - implementing new ideas and forward thinking
- Maintaining the Recruitment system
- Support and lead on related project work
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a newly restructured recruitment team in a position with a great deal of autonomy and trust from day one. The team are all incredibly forward thinking, hard working and proud of what they do - they are therefore looking for someone likeminded who can represent the team and the business in the North.
The business is known for their warm and friendly culture while producing and hiring excellent talent.
You must have experience working in either the financial or professional services industry in a full 360 recruitment role and be based near either Edinburgh or Glasgow for when we return to office working.
This is a 12 month FTC and will ideally be available at short notice.
If you are keen to hear more - please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.