£30000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Advisor for a very prestigious institution that sits within the Professional Service remit. You will essentially be responsible for running an effective and innovative recruitment process for the business and ensuring that the best quality candidates are engaged and that those relationships are nurtured, resulting in a continuous flow of top quality hires.
More specifically, as Recruitment Advisor, your duties will include:
- Delivering attraction strategies that lead to professional and cost effective solutions.
- Managing recruitment campaigns, supervising their effectiveness, giving advice on processes and use of assessment and selection tools.
- Briefing agencies and candidates on the role and then providing shortlists of diverse and quality applicants for the managers to interview.
- Identifying strong talent in the marketplace and building knowledge of the market and of competitors.
- Liaising with the hiring managers to discuss requirements of roles, advising them on their job descriptions and sourcing process.
- Keeping in touch with the strongest talent and maintaining that relationship directly.
- Managing expectations of candidates and hiring managers.
- This role will also involve stakeholder management and networking.
Working closely with the Recruitment and Human Resources teams and managing the day to day delivery of an efficient and top class recruitment service. You will be responsible for streamlining the recruitment process, maintaining the recruitment database and working alongside the Recruitment Administrator to ensure interviews are scheduled efficiently and professionally.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with direct sourcing channels and methods.
- The ability to work to targets.
- Skill writing adverts and utilising job boards.
- Demonstrated ability to screen candidates suitability and be able to liaise with people at all levels within the company.
- Experience recruiting within Professional Services, ideally Financial Services.
This is a challenging role in a fast-paced environment and you will need to have good time management skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.