£14.00 - £17.00 per hour
4 months ago
My client a not-for-profit are looking to hire a Recruitment Advisor on an initial 3-month contract. This is a high-volume recruitment role, and you will ideally have experience recruiting in the third sector.
Working closely with the Recruitment Business Partner you will be taking the lead on all hires within your remit and your duties will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to source excellent talent.
- Managing the hiring process from start to finish across a variety of levels.
- Shortlisting and screening all candidates.
- Arranging and attending assessment day, telephone interviews and video interviews when required
- Partnering with your stakeholders and advising on recruitment best practice and protocol.
- Owning the candidate journey
- Ensuring that all candidates receive a great recruitment experience whether they are successful for the roles or not.
- Utilising multiple sourcing channels to attract the best candidate.
To carry out this role you will ideally have a recruitment background in the not-for-profit sector. You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of hiring great talent within a fast past environment. You must have strong attention to detail and feel comfortable recruiting via multiple direct channels.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.