As a Recruitment Advisor, you are responsible for providing full cycle recruiting for a region, market or client. Duties include sourcing, selecting, screening and submitting candidates aligned with business or project needs across the firm or within a client organisation.
You are also responsible for establishing and maintaining a professional rapport with candidates in the event they are qualified, but not selected for the position for which they have been considered.
You are responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Recruitment Lead to gain a detailed understanding of organisational goals and talent needs so as to support initiatives through quality hiring for assigned areas of support
- Proactively managing and maintaining high quality and responsive relationships with internal clients and candidates
- Expanding recruiting expertise by staying abreast of recruiting trends, best practices, social media, legal developments, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons
- Assisting in counselling hiring managers on recruitment policies and procedures to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensuring a solid process of providing a qualified talent pipeline and a smooth interview and hiring process with the candidate experience in mind
- Preparing recruitment reports and metrics in keeping with established processes
- Ensuring data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Contributing to department and company process improvements
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.