This exciting new Recruitment Advisor role has been created to support a growing business. You will have active roles to fill across Corporate Functions for Hong Kong, SE Asia and Singapore hires). The APAC HR team are highly collegiate and collaborative. Your onwards career could be global, local or regional.
You will engage with the regional team and support the build of the brand in the market by pipelining talent into the business; thereby reducing hiring costs. Responsible for key KPIs such as time to hire. This is 'quality hiring' as opposed to volume.
Key responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Recruitment Manager
- Identify recruitment needs and determine resourcing plan for each hire
- Work under the regional team - assist in SE Asia and Singapore hires
- Consults and advise stakeholders and Partners on effective hiring approaches and team development
- Develop and manage talent pool
- Responsible for end to end recruitment for full Corporate functions
- Work with Recruitment Manager and Head on developing sourcing and attraction strategy
- Develop and maintain relationship with agencies
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- 4+ years of sourcing and recruitment experience within professional and financial industry
- Ability to gain the respect of partners & managers and influence them effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Cantonese.
- Credible to build relationship with internal and external senior parties
- Innovative and strategic in thinking
What's on offer
This is a top tier firm that is a 'standout' in their industry - a high-energy and engaged business, facing off to senior managers and providing a proactive Recruitment service in an employee driven business. This person will face off to managers across the region and will need to engage the business.
They are very passionate about their people and HR are highly regarded and seen as an enabler and are not process and policy driven - so you will need to be prepared to think outside the box, develop best practice and be part of an innovative HR team. As such your role will be to network closely with your manager population to identify requirements and ensure their current and future hiring needs are met.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.