My client are an international consulting firm. They are looking for an experienced recruitment advisor to join their team. The role is suitable for a passionate recruiter, who is dynamic and enjoys working in high pressured role and busy environment.
- Working on junior-mid level recruitment, hiring candidates from a variety of professions, including, finance, banking, political advisory, law and medicine who are looking for a career change into consulting
- Managing a high volume of roles whilst continuously meeting speculative candidates, establishing relationships and a wide network of professionals
- Conducting all first stage behavioural and competency-based non-scripted interviews
- Will have experience working in a professional services firm, in a busy end to end recruitment role, managing all aspects of the high touch process
- Will have experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Will enjoy working in a relationship-based role with less of a process focus
- Have had conducted interviews
If you are an experienced recruiter working within professional services and are interested in hearing more details, please apply below.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.