I am working with a global law firm, they are looking for a Recruitment and Diversity Adviser to join their team. The role is working on international recruitment for paralegals and associates. The role would be excellent for someone with a passion for diversity and experience recruiting within professional services.
- Focussing on the end to end recruitment process for all associate and paralegal hires, including direct sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Working closely with hiring managers and stakeholders throughout the recruitment process
- Leading diversity initiatives and influencing stakeholders on diversity projects and strategies
- Will have a genuine passion for diversity and will enjoy working proactively to develop new social purpose initiatives.
- Will ideally have experience in recruitment from a law firm, however, candidates with generalist law firm experience will also be considered.
If you are an experienced recruiter with a genuine proven passion for diversity, or are coming from a law firm and interested in both recruitment and diversity, please apply for the role for more details.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.