City of London, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum
12 months ago
We are working with a highly desirable financial services firm for a Recruitment and HR Coordinator to join the team in a newly created role! Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the effective and high touch delivery of the firms recruitment process.
More specifically, as a Recruitment and HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Owning and driving all aspects of the recruitment process from a coordination perspective
- Deliver feedback to candidates
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to prepare job descriptions and assess route to market
- Support with direct sourcing
- Taking ownership of junior roles over time
- Ad hoc project work
- Manage the onboarding process
- Monitoring the firms contractor population
- Support the HR BP's with ongoing projects
If you have experience in recruitment coordination and are looking to join a business who genuinely cares about their employees and is committed to growing and developing your skillset, then this could be the role for you.
You must have exceptional organisational skills, a customer centric attitude and the drive to pursue a career in recruitment. You will be liaising with senior stakeholders on a daily basis so you must have strong communication skills and the ability to adapt your approach.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.