£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
A very exciting opportunity to join an innovative, progressive and fast paced Technology/Engineering business based in Bristol. This is a newly created Recruitment Co-ordinator position that reports to the Head of Talent Acquisition on a permanent basis.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with Recruitment and Onboarding experience to work within a very busy TA team and a business that is growing rapidly. Supporting the Head of TA you will work operationally and be involved in end to end recruitment and its administration across all business functions and areas. This will include:
* Liasing and working directly with Hiring Managers in order to discuss current & future needs
* Direct sourcing and attraction via job boards, Linked-In and social media in order to identify, engage candidates with specific skill sets
* Screen and interview suitable candidates to SLA's and report on recruitment processes such as time to hire
* PSL management
* Recruitment administration
* Onboarding processes and management
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate proven experience recruiting within technology or engineering or a similar industry sector in either agency or inhouse. You will need to demonstrate strong direct resourcing and recruitment experience with a flair for stakeholder engagement and the tenacity to find challenging skills and/or experience. You will be comfortable with all areas of recruitment administration and have proven experience of onboarding. You are credible, confident and possess strong interpersonal skills.
You will need to be able to access central Bristol but the company does have a flexible working policy and you will only be required to be in the office 1-2 days/week.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.