£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you looking to work in fun, exciting and innovative company? My client is leading Management Consultancy firm who are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join the team on permanent basis. This is a great graduate role or for someone to make the move inhouse from agency.
They are going through a period of growth and looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
Key Information for the role:
- Managing all internal processes associated with recruitment e.g. updating recruitment applicant tracking system as required; sending out correspondence to candidates; archiving files etc.
- Ensuring that job adverts are placed on the relevant advertising websites as appropriate
- Where appropriate, reviewing CVs and logging them on the recruitment ATS
- Liaising directly with the business to arrange interviews and where appropriate arranging video conference facilities; coordinating candidates' travel
- Preparing offer letters and contracts
- Processing and reconciling invoices and reimbursing interview expenses
- Reviewing and responding to speculative CVs and applications as appropriate
- Supporting ad hoc recruitment campaigns
If this role sounds good please email Anita McCulloch firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.