Based in the centre of London, with a fantastic office within walking distance of St Pauls, we offer a great basic salary and exceptional benefits package.
If you are graduate calibre or early in your career and in an position that's not offering you the longer term development and opportunity you need then we may be the right business for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only progress your career within a great business, but to build a global career. With offices around the world we offer the opportunity to move our talent to help them develop truly international careers and the ability to earn significant bonuses on top of your basic salary.
Locations: LONDON, NEW YORK, AMSTERDAM, DUSSELDORT, FRANKFURT, MILAN, DUBAI, SINGAPORE, HONG KONG, SYDNEY, MELBOURNE.
Who Are We?
Frazer Jones is a niche, highly-specialised and global boutique Human Resources search and recruitment consultancy. We have over 21 years' experience in the HR search domain and with teams operating out of 11 offices worldwide we are uniquely positioned to deliver, regardless of location.
We exclusively focus on recruiting HR professionals whose responsibilities may cover countries, regions or global remits. We are uniquely positioned to offer truly global search solutions and are engaged by clients to run searches where an opening can be based in multiple jurisdictions. With a team of nearly 80 recruiters around the world, no other HR recruitment business is as geographically well positioned as Frazer Jones to deliver multidimensional searches.
What We're Looking For…
You may have moved into recruitment but want a change of environment, or looking for the first step in your career. We operate across all specialist areas of HR and our clients range from international financial institutions, consumer goods, law firms, emerging technology, management consultancies, pharmaceuticals and manufacturing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business
- Identifying top HR talent
- Networking with clients to generate business
- Mapping client markets and sourcing candidates using leading recruitment technology
What we offer:
- Exceptional training and development
- A sociable working environment with plenty of opportunities to build relationships
- The opportunity to work for the leading global brand in HR recruitment
- Fantastic incentives and bonus structure
- The opportunity to work overseas and develop a longer term career
- The chance to work with recruiters at the top of their game in HR recruitment and working with some of the most recognisable brands globally
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Resilient, hard-working individual who is self-motivated. Determined individuals who can carve out an exciting career in HR recruitment
- Sales experience would be beneficial but if you are confident and outgoing we can teach the rest
- The ability to learn on the job and show initiative
- Customer service experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.