Sydney, New South Wales
about 1 year ago
For over twenty years Frazer Jones has been at the forefront of global HR recruitment, and this success is down to one thing: our people.
Frazer Jones focuses on long-term relationship building with clients and candidates. We are highly collaborative and our global teams work closely together to provide and outstanding service to our candidates and clients both locally and internationally
What can you expect from us?
- 0 KPI's - We don't believe in KPIs, we want to drive positive behaviours and build long-term relationships with our network. You will need to be self-motivated to succeed. Our KPI is providing an excellent client and candidate experience!
- 360 Training: You will receive excellent specialist training from day 1 covering all aspects of the recruitment cycle. This will be both 1-1, on the desk, in the classroom and online to ensure you are set up for success.
- Career Progression: We have a career path that is suited to your own learning and your development needs. You will drive this yourself alongside support from your manager. For successful and established consultants there are a wealth of global opportunities to choose from if you are successful here.
- Flexible working: As long as you deliver excellence for your clients and colleagues you can work flexibly in a grown-up working environment.
- Benefits: Excellent benefits as part of our global offering including; generous holiday allowances, private healthcare, Summer & Christmas celebrations and outings, regular social events. A highly collaborative team. you are successful, you could look to move to one of our other global offices.
- You'll definitely have previously experience in recruitment, this could be across any discipline.
- You'll be relationship-driven and thrive in a role where you can make long-lasting connections, you will be able to business develop new clients and manage existing client relationships.
- Importantly you'll love getting out and about meeting clients face to face, building up your network.
- It's important that you have a real interest in Human Resources and developing your expertise in this area.
In return you'll be able to grow a successful desk where the bonus opportunities are uncapped, there is opportunity for global relocation and you will work with a supportive and down-to-earth team of knowledgeable consultants in a friendly and fun environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.