City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
Recruitment Contractor Manager
My client a mid tier investment business is in the market for a Contractor Manager. In this role you will manage the end to end on-boarding and off-boarding process for contractors and temporary workers. There are three aspects to the role:
- Project Management of the transition of the management of contractors and temporary workers to the Resourcing Team; and
- BAU responsibility for on-boarding and off-boarding new requests for contractors and temporary workers; and
- Draft the business case and project manage the transition of contractors to a third-party
You will be working with the HR Team to finalise the processes for on-boarding, extensions and offboarding contractors and temporary workers both in and outside the UK including drafting the relevant templates (e.g. Authority to Recruit, Authority to Extend)
You'll also be drafting and managing all communications to the business regarding the policies and process for contractors and temporary workers and designing and conducting any training where required.
The role requires you to work with the business and contractor to explain the on-boarding process and in the UK, the requirement to deduct PAYE/NI.
Additional duties include:
- Checking the contracts and then sending to the contractors and temporary workers for signatures with additional background checks;
- Updating the necessary contractor spreadsheets and new joiner spreadsheets as required;
- Run and update the onboarding packs; PES checks including references, education, quals and ID;
- Notify candidates of end dates and process relevant documentation
The role is suitable for someone who is an expert in contractor and temporary resource management (including IR35) and has a background in candidate onboarding.
It is essential you have the following background:
- An expert in the management of contractors and temporary resources
- Large scale recruitment campaign work, ideally within an international organisation
- A resourcing professional with an understanding of best-practice pre employment screening
If this describes your skill set and you are available on short notice send your CV to Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.